Helping the Cause

Standard

Well apparently I irritated someone with my blog about what happened with my sitter.  *Sighs* I guess you can’t please them all!  Anyway, since apparently she’s mad that she doesn’t get the views my blog does, I figured I’d help her out.  I have gotten over it, but if she needs to vent via facebook I’m all for it.  You gottah do what makes you feel better though!   All in all, I don’t really mind though, it’s making me famous! :)

So here yah go ya’ll.  Give Mandy some big ups, she needs it!  Plus I’m learning more about myself every day!

Mandy Salvino:  Hahaha. Put down the computer and take care of your neglected child. Or buy more alcohol instead of clothes that fit your kid. Lmao. People these days.

7 hours ago via MOTOBLUR™ ·

Jacquelyn Kimberley stuff like that is so sad n just disgusting
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike.
Tracie Carlton Who’s neglecting their child???
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike.
Tina Johnson Sanders Please don’t hold back lol
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike.
Mandy Salvino Someone everyone knows who is good at pity parties and going drinking multiple times a week instead of paying their babysitter.
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike.
Mandy Salvino Okay well then I’m finding them homes that the person will actually take them. You don’t even seem serious so thanks anyway.
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike.
Jacquelyn Kimberley Do I know this person
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

*Sighs* I guess maybe I should take part in the trend and talk trash through my facebook status.  I don’t know though.  I’ve got some homework to do real quick. Don’t forget to like her status! We all need a hand with our self confidence sometimes!

:)  Have a great Saturday everyone!

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Helping the Cause

Reply, do it, you know you want to!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s