Amy Freeze. XENA in disguise!

Standard

Melinda:

Dear Channel 2 Weatherman, You’re a liar. It is not 8*. It is 0*. And you have stupid hair. Sincerely, Melinda

December 28, 2010 at 1:27pm via BlackBerry · UnlikeLike · Comment · View Feedback (17)Hide Feedback (17)

• You, Aliesha, and 2 others like this.

Sarah L. Keziah Dude. Google Amy Freeze. She’s fox’s weather woman here. I swear she looks like Xena. NO JOKE. Go look.

I hate her because : – she’s on FOX. -She looks like Xena. -SHE LIES. and – her hair is always perfect.

December 28, 2010 at 1:39pm · LikeUnlike · 1 person

Jennifer OMG! I totally googled her and she DOES look like Xena!

December 28, 2010 at 1:42pm · LikeUnlike

Aliesha Without even Googling her, I hate her because her last name is Freeze and she’s a weather woman.

December 28, 2010 at 1:42pm · UnlikeLike · 2 people

Sarah L. Keziah I TOLD YOU. lol OMG. I literally broke an old tv throwing at shoe at her. All she needs is an arm band… no joke.

December 28, 2010 at 1:42pm · LikeUnlike

Sarah L. Keziah Aliesha. I wonder if that is actually her legal name… if so FOX most likely hired her just because.

December 28, 2010 at 1:43pm · LikeUnlike · 1 person Aliesha likes this.

Jennifer bwahaha Sarah. Don’t break your TV just cause you hate the weather woman!

December 28, 2010 at 1:43pm · UnlikeLike · 1 person

Aliesha According to her Wikipedia page it is, indeed, her real name.

December 28, 2010 at 1:58pm · LikeUnlike

Aliesha And, I just found pics of both Ms. Freeze and Lucy Lawless in which they could be twins. I’m fixated. I can’t stop looking.

December 28, 2010 at 2:02pm · UnlikeLike · 2 peopleYou and Jennifer like this.

Sarah L. Keziah See it’s like a double train wreck. If both trains were female lesbian-ish arm band wearing weather persons.

December 28, 2010 at 2:03pm · LikeUnlike · 2 people Aliesha and Jennifer like this.

Sarah L. Keziah Oh and I’m sooo incorporating this comment thread into my blog. Thanks Mel!

December 28, 2010 at 2:03pm · LikeUnlike

Aliesha I can now relax. The twin-pics are posted on my seester’s wall.

December 28, 2010 at 2:17pm · LikeUnlike

Sarah L. Keziah lol nice.

December 28, 2010 at 2:25pm · LikeUnlike

Matt ‎-10 here, GOD I LOVE ALASKA!!!!

December 28, 2010 at 9:42pm · Like

————————————

Amy Freeze. Lucy Lawless's long lost sister!

Lucy Lawless, aka Xena. The woman all female weather persons aspire to be. Where's my arm band bitch?!

So the moral of the story.  I love facebook.  I love my friends.  Amy Freeze makes me cringe.  I now want an armband and a leather gladiator outfit.  hahaha.  And yes.  I seriously broke a tv.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Amy Freeze. XENA in disguise!

Reply, do it, you know you want to!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s